Thursday, August 11, 2016

Summer Is Gliding By

I decided to skip the second part of my spring photo-narrative.  Another neglect that I feel sorry about. I simply can't keep up. But perhaps someday, I'm going to post my other spring pictures in My Nature Photography blog, or maybe here, probably sometime in November.

This time, I'm taking a big leap from early spring to summer. The early days of summer were characterized by rains and thick clouds. At times, the weather forecast didn't hold, blame it to the erratic nature of the weather. Later on, real summer stabilized with its distinctive warmth, scent and colors. It came with a wealth of empyreal beauties that I consistently deem as a generous gift from our loving Creator.

So now I'm going to perpetuate some of these gifts that I gathered during this part of the season.

The flower galore:



















The fields of wildflowers:















The meadows, walkways and trails:













The water worlds:















Birds and cattles:








Skywatching:



















Our balcony stuffs: 







These are actually just a few of my astronomical "jewels" stored in my treasure-trove, but more than enough to represent this season's bounty.

"Always be rejoicing. Give thanks for everything."
- 1 Thessalonians 5:16,18

Joining





No comments:

Post a Comment