Monday, April 9, 2012

Bright and Crunchy


These past two days, the sun came out warm and bright. The sky was clear, with some clouds occasionally forming and vanishing. The birds twittered in the trees. Typical spring days!






Today, I woke up to see the sky cloudy, but the sun's brilliance penetrated through the dark clouds. The sun keeps hiding and reappearing, and so are some blue patches of the sky.

The heaps of snow are quickly melting away are are being sapped of their liquid component, thus turning them brittle. As they recede, these masses of snow have their thin edges suspend about an inch above the ground.

These are times when a weird habit I developed comes to play. I always find myself treading on the thin edges of the brittle snow and enjoy the feel of them being cracked under my feet and the crunch, crunch, crunch sound that they produce. As long as they remain, I keep walking over them all the way to my destination. Really love it!

Well, this is all I want to record for now by way of an update. As I'm writing this, the sun is already dominating the sky which has turned into blue, with thin fluffy clouds left racing across.


"Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your Creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday." 




"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." 





No comments:

Post a Comment