Sunday, August 8, 2010

August Sky

Like what I was told, the month of August in this corner of the earth has a characteristic that makes it distinct from the other months. The sun shines radiantly, its brightness glaring and its warmth hits the skin like a gentle warm shower. 

More often, the cloudless sky is so blue. At times, different cloud formations sporadically float under the blue sky, their designs endlessly changing as the winds up there play and chase one another.

I always find myself looking up and check on some alterations in the cloud formations. Sometimes, the designs are so stunning that I can't resist taking several shots at different angles.

In this image, I pointed the camera directly at the sun without looking at the LCD as the glare is blinding, and this effect came out.



This photo here shows the sky over some parts of the neighborhood, taken from our back porch.



No comments:

Post a Comment